Thanks for your consideration for the journal "Climate Economics and Finance". We have updated the homepage of this journal to https://www.anserpress.org/journal/cef.Read more about The journal homepage update
We aim to recruit more Editorial Board members to the new journal of Climate Economics and Finance (CEF). Below attached is the link of CEF's scope: https://anser.press/index.php/cef/about.
Responsibilities of Editorial Board Members
- Engage in contributing ideas or suggestions on journal policy and scope;
- Encourage to submit or recommend high-quality manuscripts for publication in CEF;
- Review assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions within the stipulated schedule;
- Improve international visibility and influence of CEF.
Please be free to contact us if you are willing to join us with the following requrements:
1. Send your e-CV to official emial: email@example.com;
2. Introduce your educatioal background and research interests;
3. The potential member should publish several peer-reviewed journals in the past one year;
4. Send one passport-sized photo.
* Please note that every EBM must hold a PhD degree.
Climate Economics and Finance Editorial OfficeRead more about Call for Editorial Board Members