About the Journal
Dear authors and partners,
Please be informed that this system no longer accepts new submissions. To submit to JES, kindly visit our journal's new website at: https://www.anserpress.org/journal/jes. There, you will experience a more enhanced submission process.
Note: Authors who have already submitted can continue to use this system for subsequent processes.
Founded in 2022 by a group of economic statistics scholars and supported by Anser Press, Journal of Economic Statistics (JES) aims to encourage theoretical and empirical research in economics and statistics, especially specially the application of statistics in solving hot economic problems.
JES is committed to continuing to publish strong papers in all areas of economic statistics, include but is not limited to the following categories:
- Economic Measurement
- National Accounts
- Price Statistics
- Industrial Statistics
- Trade and Business Statistics
- Income and Wealth Statistics
- Government Financial Statistics
- International Comparison and International Economic Statistics
- Financial Data Analysis and Macro Financial Statistics
- Economic accounting of resources, energy and environment
- Asset Statistics and Fund Flow Statistics
- Population, Employment and Social Statistics
- Statistical Index and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Survey Statistics and Big Data Application
- Risk Management and Policy Evaluation
- Sustainable Development Monitoring
- Quantitative Economic Analysis
- Other Important Economic Statistics Issues
Editors aim to provide an efficient and high-quality review process to authors. Where articles are sent out for full review, authors receive careful reports and feedback.
The journal is a Gold Open Access journal, online readers don't have to pay any fee. All Article Processing Charges (APCs) are waived until the end of 2024.
Target readership of JES: researchers and practitioners or anyone interested in economic statistics.